Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey kid

We got to take a peek at our little boy this week. And he is handsome! There is something about seeing those little peanuts wiggle around on screen that makes me giggle. It's an euphoria that is hard to explain. With Ellie it was the same. It seems more real after this point. I'm not just puking and feeling off for nothing. I am really growing a baby.
I feel him move every now and again, but this kid was doing somersaults during the whole process, and waving and kicking -- I, of course, couldn't feel any of it. I loved it. I've been on a bit of a high ever since.
(4 month baby bump)

And in case you missed it . . . it's a boy!


7 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Woo hoo! One of each--a great way to start off a fam :)

adrienne said...

Congrats on having a boy! I loved having one of each for my first two.

Anonymous said...

congrats! You will be a great mom for two kiddos!

Emily said...

Since this is a "4-month" baby bump picture, I'm assuming that means we have different due dates this time...What is your due date? (Mine is December 6th). Congrats, I'm so happy for you! We may have to talk about arranged marriages... everyone around me is having girls and I'm starting to worry about the competition. I'm very glad to hear that someone out there is producing a boy. Oh, and that is so awesome that Tom Monson is in your ward. My grandpa tells me he's quite a guy :)

G-mom said...

congrats Emily that is so exciting!!!

Thoughtful said...

I'm totally excited for you! I love the four month baby bump pic you posted!

RaeLynn said...

Wait!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! When did this happen? And you're having a BOY???

I'm still laughing at how forgetful I am...