Saturday, October 3, 2009

On The Road Again

For the past 6 months Brian has been working in Salt Lake (a 6+ hour commute). He has been such a champ, never once has he complained. But with the winter fast approaching and Ellie needing more of her daddy, we decided to rent out our Nampa home and move to Park City. Kinda ironic seeing how I grew up in Heber and never thought I would live in Park City. What can I say, old rivalries die hard. It will be a good change, great to be living together again like a 'normal' family.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Glad you'll be living like a "normal" family now. HOpefully we will see you around now that you are close.

Deanna said...

So glad you will be together again. I know my sister knows what that 'abnormal' life is like. No fun. And I'm with you on the rivalry thing. But I still like you even if you're moving there!

Maren said...

Good luck! Hope the move and settling in goes smoothly for you.
I love all the new pictures you have posted lately of Ellie. What a happy sweetheart.