Monday, February 23, 2009

All Dressed Up


Mommy got me dressed.Daddy did my hair.
Booties were off before we got out the door (good thing the toeties were painted)

And we got to church at 9:05 -- it really does take longer to get out the door with a kid, who knew? Right on cue she started fussing just as the sacrament prayer ended and I learned what it felt like to have EVERY head turn toward you -- I'm sure they were just jealous.
All in all a good outing and it was nice to go to church as a family again.

6lbs 11oz as of 2.19.09

5 comments:

Deanna said...

She is a DOLL! Glad to see she is gaining weight, too! Yeah, I have to act like I'm goring right out of the door 30 minutes before I actually have to be out the door or else I'm late. And sometimes, I'm still late because she'll puke or something. But everyone understands and if they don't then they never had kids.

Heidi said...

I love the toes - so cute.

Charles and Tiff said...

I love to read your blog Em! Such a smile it brings to my face and laughter to my heart.

Maren said...

Look at those toes! :)
I painted Tessa's toes a few days ago, and she has had to show everyone she meets since.
Love girls.

Janell said...

love that she is ALL girl, she is so precious!