Monday, February 9, 2009

So, how has Annie handled all of the changes?

Don't be deceived by the clip. She has actually adjusted to Ellie very well. This is a pretty routine wind-down for her. What a spaz. She was out cold just a few minutes later.
Last week's doctor visit, Ellie weighed 5lbs14oz, that's two pounds in 4 weeks. She is averaging just a little over 1 oz per day, which is really great. I am so glad she is a good eater. She does, however, seem to have a bit of a sensitive stomach. She absolutely hates milk and broccoli -- and lets us know it whenever I have eaten it. Never knew such a scream could come from such a sweet little thing. Household serenity has improved since I have started avoiding those foods.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I still can't eat apples - weird huh?

Chelsea said...

So cute! I can't wait to see Ellie again. I just found out that you have a blog by the way. I love all the pictures. Annie reminds me of Zoe a few years back. She has mellowed out so much with time and the two baby addition.

Sarah BTW said...

Wow, Annie is quite the spinner! Ellie, is so sweet, I can't wait to meet her in person:)

Crystal said...

I found your blog through another Wasatch Friend. Sounds like the last few weeks have been eventful, I am so glad to hear your beautiful babe is doing well. Congratulations to you and your family!

Emily said...

Ellie is just getting cuter each time I look at your blog. in my list of no eats is broccoli, cauloflower, onions, chocolate, beans, and too much garlic. Isn't lactating fun!!! It seems as though Annie is really adjusting well! :)