Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ellie has been so sweet this past week. We have experienced her first ear-ache. She definitely has not been herself. Less wiggles and giggles. More lethargic and incredibly cuddly. She curls into a little ball in our arms and lays her hot head on our shoulders -- it melts my heart. Once in a while she'll talk in a sweet whisper, or sigh in discomfort. Such a little trooper. Although, with her skipping naps and insisting on being held all day, and both Brian and I dealing with our own fevers and headaches we are all very much looking forward to more sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Em,
Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog list. I had to go private.

G-mom said...

she looks so cute!!! i love that little expression!!

Deanna said...

She is so precious, em.

Emily said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick, it can be difficult to take care of your little one when you're not feeling so great yourself! Hope you all get better soon. Earaches are NO fun!