Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 months later

Baby girl, you grow so fast. At 6 months Ellie weighs 11 lbs 7 oz. Such a sweet little girl, talented too. She is sucking on her toes, toy keys and singing all at the same time as I type. She rolls to get where she wants to but still wiggles in frustration on her tummy as she tries to figure out that crawling thing. I'm sure she'll figure it out soon. She LOVES to eat and has yet to try something she doesn't like. While eating she hmmmm's with delight and then opens her little lips wide like a baby bird begging for more. I love it.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Em she is so sweet! I would love to meet her and squeeze her- too bad we live so far away.

amy + jeff said...

She is such a doll...what fun!

Unknown said...

As soon as I looked at this picture, I can still remember you pulling that same face in highschool! How funny! She is so cute! I miss you!

Janell said...

That is so sweet, I am happy she is a good eater for you!